Friday, April 11, 2014

My New Song: I Believe

When the road is croocked and I cannot see the end of it
I know you are there to wait
When the path is steep and I cannot find the strength to climb
I know you are there to support me

I believe in You 3x
O Lord I believe  

You will banished all the enemies
You will open all the doors
You will raise me up to all of my own capabilities

You will wipe off all my tears
Put the smile back on my face
You will do it all for me to bring... Glory to Your Name  


(Indonesian Version)
Saat jalanku berkelok dan tak nampak ujung jalan
kutahu Kau ada dan menanti
Saat setapak terjal dan tak mampu mendakinya
kutahu Kau ada menopangku  

Aku percaya 3x
Sungguh percaya

Kau kalahkan semua musuhku
Buka pintu bagiku
Kau kan angkatku mencapai semua kemampuanku

Kau hapus air mataku
Kembalikan senyumku
Kau lakukan untukku agar... mulia namaMu

No comments: