Thursday, August 30, 2012

I Am YOURS


A song I cherish the most.... It encouraged me thru so many life difficulties.  May more people be blessed by this song.

"Who Am I"

by   Casting Crowns


Who am I
that the Lord of all the earth
would care to know my name
would care to feel my hurt
Who am I
that the Bright and Morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart

Not because of who I am
but because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
but because of Who You Are

I am
the flower quickly fading
here today and gone tomorrow
a wave tossed in the ocean
vapor in the wind
Still You
hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
and You told me who I am
... I am Yours

Who am I
that the Eyes that seen my sin
would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who am I
that the Voice that calmed the sea
would call out through the rain
and calm the storm in me

Not because of who I am
but because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
but because of Who You Are

I am
the flower quickly fading
here today and gone tomorrow
a wave tossed in the ocean
vapor in the wind
Still You
hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
and You told me who I am
... I am Yours

I am the flower quickly fading
here today and gone tomorrow
a wave tossed in the ocean
a vapor in the wind
still You hear me when I calling
Lord You catch me when I'm falling
and you told me who I am
I am yours, I am yours, I am yours.

Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
'Cause I am Yours

I am YOURS

No comments: